Buongiorno from Rome! EAT has decided it is time to blog! I will be in Italy for most the summer and wanted to share my experiences with you as I eat and drink my way through this beautiful country. I plan to post about what I am eating and drinking, the beautiful places I visit and maybe some of the people I meet along the way. I hope you enjoy it and hope that this blog inspires you to travel someday soon to bella Italia. And you will have to forgive me as I learn the ins and outs of blogging--it's all new to me and as with any new venture, there is sure to be quite a learning curve.
It is 7AM and I am already contemplating going for a quick run before heading downstairs for my first cappuccino since my yesterday afternoon arrival. It is one of those things I look forward to the most when I travel to Italy: that perfect cappuccino that I can never seem to replicate at home in the U.S. I have quite a bit of work to do today, but all that work will be rewarded with lunch hosted by a dear friend. She is going to make us lunch at her home, including some delicious antipasti (I think she will definitely have buffalo mozzarella on hand--she knows how much I adore it) and pasta (fingers crossed for Amatriciana).
I will post pictures of our lovely lunch later. Ciao!
Your blog is going to be very exciting for us on this side of the ocean. I will pass all of this onto Grandma. I can see us now when we had our first cup of perfect cappuccino and a second etc. etc. Can't wait to hear more! love you - Auntie Chris
ReplyDeleteRajasthan Tour Packages India - japji travel offer rajasthan tour packages in india, delhi agra rajasthan travel packages, rajasthan tourism in india, forts and places tours in rajasthan, rajasthan tour packages from delhi
ReplyDeleteDelhi Outstation Taxi - Unique Holiday Trip We Provide 100% Safe Cheap & Best Car Taxi Cab Tempo Traveller Coach Rental Hire Services 24x7 in Delhi For Local And Outstation Call @ 09810723370 And Book Now.
ReplyDelete